I'm a freelance ACD with 10 years of experience in the graphic design scene in NYC & a Masters from Pratt. Recently I've been enjoying live music, bad movies, dabbling in jewelry design, trying to draw more & spoiling my dog, Willis. Call me, 'cause I work hard & I’m fun.
November 2012 - Current
ACD / Freelance Designer
Freelance art director on a number of interactive projects and pitches at 360i, Havas Lynx, Geometry, Evoke Interactive & boutique brands. A lot of the freelance work I've done recently is copyright protected but I'm happy to give you a sneak peek face to face!
February 2009 -
Senior AD / Designer @ G2 Worldwide in NYC
• Ally Bank - Concept and execution of banners, maintenance of website, interactive iPad design and DM materials
• Brainstorming and design on client pitches for NFL, Army, Fidelity, American Airlines, Jingos and more
• Latisse - Day to day challenges involved pushing the limits in design for a pharma client with many restrictions & regulations.
• Art Directed photo shoots for Latisse with Claire Danes & Brooke Shields
January 2008 - January 2009
Senior AD / Designer @ 5IN1 in Brooklyn, NY
Art director and member of the collaborative Studio 5IN1. Projects ran the gamut from identity systems and websites, to restaurant menus and store signage. Still maintain close relationship with and creatively collaborate with Studio 5IN1.
June 2007 - December 2007
Freelance AD @ Sean Oakes Studio in Dumbo, NY
Freelance art director on a number of interactive projects including sites for Scholastic and NYU. Still maintain a relationship with the studio and continue to take on work needed.
June 2004 - June 2007
Designer @ Euro RSCG 4D in NYC
Designer on interactive and print projects for clients including Volvo, Exxon, New Balance, Zac Posen, Lean Cuisine and Advair.
• Art director/designer on the redesign of two global Exxon websites
• Art director/designer for Volvo Interactive - US site, microsites, banners
• Lead designer for New Balance microsites & banners
• Brainstorming and design on client pitches including Jaguar, Dos Equis, Volvo
• Acting art director on photo shoots
• Art director for ADVAIR brochures & DM materials
PRATT INSTITUTE | Graduated May 2008
Masters in Visual Communication. Worked full time at Euro RSCG 4D while going to school part time.
LAFAYETTE COLLEGE | September 1997 - May 2001
BA – Double major in Studio Art & Sociology
Volunteer at the Art Director’s Club [ADC]
American Institute of Graphic Arts [AIGA]
Type Director’s Club [TDC] Member